Walk to End Alzheimer’s is happening — you can join us at your local event or Walk From Home in your own neighborhood. No matter where you Walk, know that your health and safety are our top priorities. We will continue to closely monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local guidelines to ensure Walk events adhere to recommendations and are safe for attendees.
Walking in-person or from home, registration is the same.
Choose Your Experience
- Physical distancing
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Masks are welcomed and will be available on-site
- Contactless registration
- Pick out your Promise Garden flower
- Short Opening Ceremony (9 and 10 a.m.)
- Walk when you’re ready – no official start time!
Walk From Home
- Enhanced Walk to End Alzheimer’s App
- Pre-recorded Opening Ceremony
- Augmented Reality Promise Garden Ceremony – you can still “plant” your flower in the Promise Garden
- Use the route map to track your at-home Walk, including start and finish line
- Start walking when and where you want!
We can’t wait to see pictures of everyone’s Walk experience – wherever you choose to Walk! Post photos to social media using the hashtags #Walk2EndAlz and #ShowYourPurple.