Join the Alzheimer’s Association’s first inaugural Collegiate Brain Buster Tournament this April 2021. Compete to show your school spirit by winning the cumulative Kahoot! Tournament featuring 3 topics:
- 1) Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- 2) Brain Health and Risk Reduction
- 3) Warning Signs and Getting a Diagnosis
Here’s how it works – Watch at least one on-demand education video to secure an invitation to compete. With a secured an invitation, you will receive a practice Kahoot! game to prepare for the final tournament. Watch all three videos to increase your chances of winning! The final Kahoot! Tournament will take place on Thursday, April 29, 2021 (final time TBD), which will then determine the 1st Annual Collegiate 2021 BRAIN BUSTERS Champion! Represent your college, show your knowledge, and wear your college gear in this friendly competition.
- April 5-9, 2021: Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- April 12-16, 2021: Healthy Living for the Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- April 19-23, 2021: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
- April 29, 2021: BRAIN BUSTERS Kahoot! Tournament (6 p.m. ET/5 p.m. CT)
Student winner will receive ULTIMATE bragging rights, as the champion will represent their school. Plus, student champion will receive a virtual trophy and will be named the 1st Annual Collegiate 2021 BRAIN BUSTERS Champion!
About Brain Busters:
This annual tournament brings awareness of Alzheimer’s and all other dementia to collegiate students across Florida.
It is funded in partnership with the Florida Department of Elder Affairs and Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas Inc.